- The language of the symposium is in English and also in Turkish.
- Abstracts and full papers will be in English.
- The abstract should be in 250 words with the three key words.
The abstracts will be evaluated by refeeres acording to blind review process.
Participation for the symposium with the paper or as a listener is free.
- The official language of the symposium is English and also in Turkish.
- There will be simultaneous translation option during the symposium.
Instructions for the Speakers
- The speakers are kindly requested to have their presentations uploaded on the desktop of the presentation room in a timely manner
- Time limit for each presentation is 10 minutes.
- All the authors are kindly requested to write their papers according to the Istanbul University Faculty of Communication Journal Article Submission And Publishing Instructions. Please pay special attention to the form and contents of the papers.
- Full papers presented in the symposium will be published in the official symposium e-book with ISBN number. The edited full texts should be uploaded through the submission system according to the submission deadline.
- Papers are not going to be published if they are written in an unsuitable form.
Please see the link for the full paper submission instructions: http://www.journals.istanbul.edu.tr/iuifd/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
Only the accepted and presented papers, which are in line with the “full paper publication rules”, are going to be published in the e-book on the web page of the symposium at the end of the process.
- Deadline for the Abstract: April 21 2017
- Deadline for the Edited Full Text: June 30 2017